How To Books Ltd | 2009 | ISBN: 1845283309 | 199 pages | File type: PDF | 8.7 MB
This new edition combines Pamela Cleaver's bestselling Writing a Children's Book with her Ideas for Children's Writers. In it you will learn about plotting and planning, beginnings, middles and endings, how to research and how to revise and how to find a publisher.
* Lists of attributes to help you create interesting and believable characters
* Lists of plots and themes * Genres - what's hot and what's not
* Locations and how much description to use
* List of do's and don'ts regarding submitting manuscripts
* Symbols for correcting your proofs
* Tips on how to publicise your book.
There is no one right way to write a children's book but if you are armed with a knowledge of certain techniques that have worked for other writers you will be more likely to succeed.