Sound Forge Audio Studio software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce high-fidelity audio on your PC.General Features:
- New! 24-bit/96kHz audio support
- New! Microsoft Windows Vista support
- New! UI customization
- Show Me How interactive tutorials
- Simple editing and navigation
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Real-time nondestructive editing
- Multitask background rendering
- Media Explorer with automatic file previewing
- Automatic left and right mono to stereo merge
- Fully customizable toolbars
- Mix, paste, and crossfade
- Automatic file mixing and conversion
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Over 30 built-in effects & processes
- System and user-defined function presets
- Enhanced Preset Manager
- Crash recovery
- Mark-in, mark-out, drop markers in real time
- Embed URL flips within audio and video stream
- Mono and stereo sound files
- Real-time play and record meters
- Full support for 4 GB and larger files
- Standard keyboard commands, mouse shortcuts, and toolbars
- Compress sound files for 8-bit distribution
- Opens: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, SND, DIG, SD, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SFA, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Saves: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMVChanges in version 9.0d
- Horizontal scroll controls in the data window are no longer limited to 1:1 zoom.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when application is launched with a disabled audio device.
- Fixed a bug that would mix the wrong source when performing drag-and-drop mixing.
- Fixed crash when user is a member of a large number of groups.
- Fixed a bug that excluded the last sample when selecting to a marker that occurred on the last sample.
- Fixed potential clipping when mixing channels stereo-to-mono.
- Animation of the video strip can now be toggled from the shortcut menu.
- The Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool now detects tracks correctly.
Size : 47,53 MB